Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun in the snow!






This week I went to Germany for a work conference. By the time I got off the plane I thought I was in Narnia. I grew up reading the epic C.S. Lewis books with my family and have always imagined what it would be like to walk through the magical land. Well, now I know! As soon as I had checked in I grabbed my trusty Nikon and headed outside to explore. I wish I could explain how magical it was! I so impressed by how deep and pure the snow was! It was phenomenal. I went sledding, hiking through the snow, and just let my imagination run wild. Before I knew it I was walking with Mr. Tumnus, hiding from the White Witch, and riding along with Aslan. I am so thankful for the chance to be a kid again. Sometimes we need to take a step back from reality to remember the wonder that life used to hold. I hope I never forget my trip to Narnia! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! Love to you all!Where's Mr. Tumnus?

Fun in the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment